Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Tech N9ne - Am I A Psycho?


Artist:  Tech N9ne feat. Hopsin and B.o.B.
Song:  Am I A Psycho
Album:  All 6's and 7's (2011)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

This was the first time I'd ever heard Hopsin, and I rather enjoyed it, although the song confused me a bit at first cause it was on the first Tech album I'd ever listened to.  When I first heard him on a Five finger Death Punch song I was super interested.  He was my first rapper I ever got into and when I finally got one of his albums I didn't really know what to do with it.

This song for example.  It's a little weird, the beat is kinda creepy and off, and the 3 rappers take some really weird verses.

Now looking back I have issues taking B.o.B. too seriously since he's spearheading the whole flat earth bs right now, though his work in this song is really solid.  He flows well and I just love it.

But yeah, have fun, eh?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment