Friday, January 26, 2018

Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue


Artist:  Johnny Cash
Song:  A Boy Named Sue
Album:  Honestly can't even tell, too many releases, haha
Genre:  Country

In a haze of resume writing, garbage fun video editing, and studying for my test coming up on Saturday, I am having some issues getting to writing these posts any other time than right before bed.

That's ok though, because sometimes my word vomit is enjoyable to read, right?

Nah, I know it's not that great to put up with.  Either too much trash to sift through or almost nothing at all written.  It's a solid time I suppose.

No worries all, I graduate in 4 short months.  After that I'm gonna have a nice regular job again that doesn't get squeezed into the time between school and bed with that smattering of social life getting in the way.

To bide the time till I get a hold on my life here, enjoy a rather fun Johnny Cash song.  Also watch my video, it's hilarious and you get to hear my voice sounding overly preppy.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment