Friday, January 12, 2018

Black Sabbath - Supernaut


Band:  Black Sabbath
Song:  Supernaut
Album:  Vol. 4 (2972)
Genre:  Metal

As I promised, yesterday was the last day of Sabbath covers for a while.  Doesn't mean I can't post a Sabbath original though, right?  Here's the original of the one I posted yesterday for comparison.

Yeah, rather big fan of their old stuff.  There was so much stuff they had going on that helped shape what I enjoyed about playing bass for years.  There's still some stuff I apply in most of what I play to this day, and while I've only been playing for like, 8 years or so, it's enough time to change style doncha know.

This whole week has inspired me to try and pick up a song or two here.  Maybe I'll try and record one, I'll keep ya updated.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment