Sunday, January 28, 2018

Godsmack - Love-Hate-Sex-Pain


Band:  Godsmack
Song:  Love-Hate-Sex-Pain
Album:  The Oracle (2010)
Genre:  Hard Rock

Honestly, Godsmack is an overall good time when it comes to their music.  They've released essentially the same album with just enough changes to pick a new favorite song every time, they're simple and easy to listen to, and repetitive enough to just let rock in the background without caring.

I don't often listen to them, but when I do they manage to fill that hole that I like having them around for.  Just some big dumb rock music to have playing, ya know?

I mean sure, they have their weird mystical sounding down tracks, but that's fine I suppose.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment