Sunday, November 19, 2017

This Is Hell - Acid Rain


Band:  This Is Hell
Song:  Acid Rain
Album:  Black Mass (2011)
Genre:  Hardcore Punk

While I was writing up for the Week Of Evil I came across these guys.  For the life of me I can't remember what band it was, but apparently the band is releasing or had just released an album called Black Mass.  Searching for that album though just brought me to these guys, since they also had released such an album, and since they aren't Black Metal there's a decent number of people that like it.

It's not a band I'm familiar with, and it's not my favorite strain of Punk music, but it's not too bad really.  I liked it enough to post it, right?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment