Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Nu-Vember: P.O.D. - Set It Off


Band:  P.O.D. (Payable On Death)
Song:  Set It Off
Album:  Satellite (2001)
Genre:  Nu-Metal

Shouldn't be a surprise that I include the band that's probably the most popular Nu-Metal band ever.  I've seen a couple lists now that have placed them at the top of people's like, top 10 lists.  How they beat guys like Korn out I'll have no clue since they're literally what I think of when I hear people talking about Nu-Metal, but whatever.

P.O.D. pulls a special audience though, they manage to snag the Christian crowd along with everybody else.  Not an easy feat.

I've always found their music to be a little flat, but I'm told I just need to get into their first album or two to really get into their sound.  Either way, I have a couple songs of theirs that I like, which include this one.  Go to town all!



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment