Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Warpaint - Elephants


Band:  Warpaint
Song:  Elephants
Album:  Exquisite Corpse
Genre:  Art Rock

I'm gonna be honest, I have no clue what the hell I just fell across when I found this band.  I literally typed "new song" into the Google searchbar and it showed me a song by that title that this band did.  That song didn't really grab me, but then I proceeded to read some comments talking about how "oh, this is such a different sound for the band" and I checked out some of their old stuff.

Like, this is really cool music.  I don't really know anything about this, but I really want to learn more so I can show it to people, ya know?  Check out the song, it's just so different.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment