Sunday, March 19, 2017

Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime


Band:  Talking Heads
Genre:  Rock

A hella long time back (like a month or so) I was planning on posting this song.  Ended up not cause I posted Psycho Killer instead, so here's this one.  I don't listen to these guys for the most part because they're an older band and, not that I have anything against older music, but generally I listen to newer things to try and keep up with what's happening.  It's not the best thing, but it's something I'll work on.

Among many other reveals you'll learn that there is water at the bottom of the ocean.  It's basically the biggest revelation since ever.

Gonna mention it again (and probably for at least a week), got a totally nifty Patreon for you to check out, it's gonna be great.



follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook     Support me on Patreon    Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment