Saturday, March 18, 2017

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (remix)


Band:  Imagine Dragons feat. Kendrick Lamar
Genre:  Indie
Language:  Strong

You know what's better than a good original?  A remix that makes it that much better.  I really do love the original of this song, but there's something about the verse Kendrick adds that just makes it better.

Side note, have you heard of Imagine Dragon's new song Believer?  They have a music video for it and everything, but they are also running a contest for it.  If you have access to Adobe Premiere you get to have access to a pile of raw footage from Imagine Dragons to make your own version of the video.  It promises to be a really good time since there's cash prizes.  I'm gonna try for it, so we'll see how well I do.

Side note part 2, I have a Patreon account now!  It's a way for you to donate toward what I do here.  It's not like there's a lot I do here, but it'd be totally great to not have to worry about some things as much, ya feel?

For real though, even if you don't contribute to me you should look into contributing to other great creators, there's a lot of them there and they've got some clutch rewards and way better content than I have.



follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook     Support me on Patreon    Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment