Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Future - Low Life


Artist:  Future feat. The Weeknd
Genre:  Trap, Rap
Language:  Strong

Probably the only song to hold the spot of favorite for a solid 3 months, Low Life is a great song.  This is one of the two songs that inspired me to do this week at all actually

The song isn't exactly sad so much as just dark.  The bass helps bring the whole thing down really hard right from the get go.  When it lifts for The Weeknd's verse it's almost like it highlights what he's saying more.  The whole song is generally drugged out and sad, hence it's holding place near the end of the list.

I feel like I might have said this about other stuff, but I think this song was the best thing to come out of the Rap scene in 2016 possible.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment