Monday, March 20, 2017

Blackalicious - Alphabet Aerobics


Artist:  Blackalicious
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop

I'm sure most of you have heard Daniel Radcliffe rapping this song on Jimmy Kimmel, but I couldn't think of any better song to herald in the A to Z 2K17 than with a rap that literally goes from A to Z.

I am sorry to say that I don't have much of them this year compared to years past.  This year my theme is literally just going from A to Z, which while a little weak, is still gonna be a blast.

So yeah, 12 more days and it's gonna start!  I have all of my posts scheduled out and ready and I'm hella excited about it.  The last 2 years were a time I really enjoyed and I can't imagine this one's gonna be any different, yeah?  There's a lot of other really good blogs gonna be floating around that are also following this theme.  I'm not even gonna try and make a list for you guys to check of the ones I like the best cause honestly who knows how many I'll get to this time around.  Last year was tough for me to get around, but I'll have a lot more time this year in theory.

Hyped though, this is gonna be a good year!



follow me on facebookFollow Me On Facebook     Support me on Patreon  Support me on Patreon


14 comments:

  1. Noah, you can never go wrong with mewsic for your theme coz everyone can benefit with a song a day! Thanks for sharing and I invite you to visit Curious as a Cathy for a little mewsic and learn about my AprilA2Z challenge theme reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too, I'm looking forward to sharing my music tastes with another group of A to Zers!

      Delete
  2. Music is a great theme. You cannot go wrong with a song a day. I will be back to check it out during the challenge. :) Melissa @ My Creatively Random Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would agree, thanks for taking the time to visit!

      Delete
  3. Oh, this is gonna be some fun! I'll be curious if any of my choices for letters will ultimately match your selections. Let the music begin... okay, okay, wait till April 1. And then let the music begin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why sir, that sounds like a challenge! Haha, send me a link to your blog, I'd love to keep up over the course of the challenge

      Delete
  4. My first year was just a not-thought out theme, but it turned into some really great earworms. I encourage you to also consider participating in the battle of the bands. A great group of fellow bloggers sharing a love for music.

    ~Mary
    Jingle Jangle Jungle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How would I go about joining said battle? That sounds like it'd be interesting

      Delete
  5. I consider what you're planning to be old school. That's the way I did it first time around. In fact I consider no theme to be a theme in a sense. If that makes sense.
    In any case, have a great April Challenge.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out Theme Reveal: It's About Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old school Rap to usher in an old school theme. If anybody asks I totally planned that, haha

      Delete
  6. Hi! I also am flying by the seat of my pants with no real set theme! I find it's the easiest way to actually post for each letter - I just write what pops into my head! Have an awesome A to Z! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I ran half of my challenge last year and I was riding the struggle bus the last 2 weeks, it was rough, haha
      I figure if I plan enough to not post too many similar artists in general I should be fine, ya know?

      Delete
  7. I've done a music theme myself in the past. It's good fun sharing songs and sometimes you might even find some new songs along the way.

    Good luck with it.

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Cait, I hope you do well on the challenge

      Delete