Thursday, March 30, 2017

System Of A Down - Shame


Band:  System Of A Down feat. RZA of Wu-Tang Clan
Album:  Vicinity of Obscenity (Promotional Single)
Genre:  Avant-Garde Metal
Language:  Strong

You never find songs like this covered, like, ever.  Nobody would cover Wu-Tang's Shame On A N*gga because firstly, it's an iconic song that's heavily associated with the group.  In addition to that, there's the content of the song.  Nobody covers rap music, and nobody covers one with a heavy reputation.

It's amazing though, like any of their other covers they've done System straight up murders this track.  And the fact that they got RZA on it too just makes it better in my opinion.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment