Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Crowder - Lift Your Head Weary Sinner (Chains)


Artist:  Crowder
Genre:  Folktronica

For the longest time I really hated Crowder back when he was with his other group.  They were Christian Contemporary Music and I really despise that style of music.  It's radio trash and I hear it way too often.  Once he went solo though I started to enjoy his music a lot more.  He started playing much more individually styled music that I was actually able to get into, and his sense of humor got a lot more pronounced.

Like, his Neon Steeple tour or Neon Backporch, whatever it was called, had this giant stage prop of a crappy little house's porch.  It was great.  Plus his whole band dresses in a similar style to each other as well, so it's just an amazing production in general.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment