Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Title Track Tuesday: Panic! At The Disco - Death Of A Bachelor


Band:  Panic! At The Disco (Brendon Urie)
Genre:  Alternative Rock

So apologies about missing the last TTT, I had to go to a funeral downstate and I just banged out a pile of posts to make my life a little easier during that.  Yeah, it sucked.

But hey, back to the fun stuff, music.

Here's gonna be a day that we have a song that does not at all represent the album on one hand, but perfectly shows it off on the other.

On the one hand, there are like, no other songs quite like this on the album, a good and bad thing.  One the other hand, it shows the direction the album is going wonderfully, but that direction is in the service of Brendon Urie.  Again, good and bad.

I dunno, I love how the song is just really good, but I also am not a fan of the fact that it's clearly just BU showing off some of what he can do.

It falls the totally arbitrary TTT qualifications I made up, but it's still a good song.  Choose how you feel about it.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment