Friday, August 5, 2016

Foghat - Slow Ride


Band:  Foghat
Genre:  Classic Rock

So I saw Suicide Squad last night, but since I'm writing this on Thursday morning and obviously haven't seen the movie yet I can't tell you what it was like.  I'll fill you in tomorrow.

While we're slightly on the subject of Guitar Hero though I figured I'd put in some songs that I heard there and really never heard any more of the band's material, like this one.  I have to assume that Foghat did more music than just Slow Ride, but for the life of me I can't find the gumption to actually listen to any more of their material.  It's not like it's bad, I just really don't want to discover more of it.  I mean take this song, it's really repetitive and stuff, not really inspiring me to listen to more, ya know?



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment