Wednesday, August 17, 2016

DVDA - Now You're A Man


Artist:  DVDA
Genre:  80s Rock, Comedy

So I'm gonna get a little sentimental for a sec here.

One of my best friends is a kid who I used to think would never really do anything with his life.  He was always a little odd and a pain, so it was easy to write him off.

After a few years though I ended up getting involved in a project with him that was kinda cool.  It crashed and was a bit of a disaster, but it was still fun while it lasted.  Then this dude gets up the nerve to actually go to school for something not trash.  He's down in Philly being a film major and actually getting his life together.

Never thought he'd end up being one of my friends, but I'm eternally glad he is, so this song is dedicated to him.  Mainly because he showed it to me literally 4 hours ago.

You go Dan, have even more fun at school then you did last year,



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment