Band: Twenty One Pilots
Genre: Alternative Hip Hop
Aight, let's talk Suicide Squad. I'm gonna do my best to keep all spoilers to a minimum, because I know I'd hate to have the movie ruined the day after it came out.
- Will Smith as Deadshot was not as terrible as I thought he would be.
- Black Killer Croc was actually really cool and worked quite well.
- Jared Leto's joker wasn't bad, but see the cons.
- Diablo was hella cool, I liked him a lot.
- Harley was good too, she just worked.
- The banter between the crew seemed solid and not forced like some scripts feel, I appreciated that.
- I didn't get enough Joker to get a good feeling of him. I hear about 10 minutes of his screen time was cut because it delved into his abusive relationship with Harley and it made people uncomfortable, but I kinda hope there'll be a director's cut that leaves it in to help flesh out the story.
- The story, what there was of one, was really rushed. It was a little sudden and I wish it didn't feel like it did.
- One of my favorite characters got killed, but I'm also ok with it for reasons I can't divulge without spoilers.
- The main villain was really freaking weak. I want to empathize a little, or at least get what's happening, ya know? Nah, this villain was trash.
I give it a 7/10 though, solid "Hero" movie. It's nothing amazing, but at the same time I plan on seeing it again, so there ya go. It would probably have done better if Warner Bros hadn't tried to change things last minute like they did. There was like, a massive amount of re-shooting just a couple months before the movie came out.
Oh, and song. Enjoy that part.
Follow Me On Facebook