Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Judas Priest - Painkiller


Band:  Judas Priest
Genre:  Power Metal

So yesterday our entire truck schedule at work was turned on it's head.  With that comes new drivers and that brings new stories.

I think my favorite guy so far was the dude that told us about he and his little cousin used to rob "the queers" at gunpoint till his cousin killed a guy and ended up in prison.  Fun stories, right?

Well this new guy today was much less weird, he just went and could hold out a Rob Halford note like nobodies business.  My brother has long hair and all so the driver was all "Hey man, you play music?" and after finding out he did he showed off with his singing abilities.

I was thinking he would be cool to have as our regular since he was just a stand in, but the more he talked the more I was worried he'd say a really offensive thing.  Or should I say a more offensive thing.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment