Monday, August 8, 2016

Stevie Stone - Rain Dance


Artist:  Stevie Stone feat. Tech N9ne and Mystikal
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

I swear, the fact that I always think I've posted songs here before is the most annoying thing.  I found a really freaking cool song by Stevie Stone a while ago and I thought I posted it.  Apparently I didn't though, which bugs the hell out of me.

Well here's another one of his songs that really good too.  Take the time to listen to the whole thing.  Not just the rapping, pay attention to the beat and all of it.  It's really smooth and just flows in a really nice way.

Yo, check out the Facebook page and the Spotify playlist though, it's lit.  By that I mean it's got all the posts and songs, but whatever, it's a goo time for me.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment