Sunday, August 7, 2016

Spineshank - Smothered


Band:  Spineshank
Genre:  Nu-Metal

I was listening to this band the other day as a hype kinda thing at work and thought I may as well share what I feel is a solid tune.

I tell ya, these last few weeks have been trash.  I've been house sitting this dude's house for the last 2 months and I'm pretty sure he's only going to pay me like, $50 to $100.  As far as I've been able to find the average since I'm taking care of pets and mowing the lawn is something like $20 a day.  I don't mean to sound ungrateful since I'm a little closer to work, but I do rather feel like the guy is taking advantage of the fact that I don't usually say anything about this type of stuff.

Ah well, I'm a pushover...



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment