Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sex Pistols - Holidays In The Sun


Band: Sex Pistols
Song: Holidays In The Sun
Album: Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols (1977)
Genre: Punk Rock

So I had an absolute blast last night.  My band opened for a super talented group, and we also covered a Motörhead song, which has been a bucket list item of mine for a while now.  It was a super great show, I hope to play with the band again in the future honestly.

I'm picking this song though (since I already shared Ace Of Spades a while ago and that's the song we covered) since the singer for the band we opened for and his girlfriend are dressing up a Sid and Nancy for their halloween show.  Made me think of these guys (obviously I suppose) and I realized I have hardly shared any of the music from the biggest 1 album band to exist (total speculation on my part).  So yeah, here it is, haha



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. I might be a child of the 50s but I lapped up groups like this - mainly The Strangler though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't familiar with them, but I'm loving what I've heard so far

      Delete