Thursday, September 13, 2018

Soilwork - Figure # 5


Band: Soilwork
Song: Figure # 5
Album: Figure Number Five
Genre: Melodic Death Metal
Language: Strong

So one of the reasons yesterday's post was so freaking late is because my band was actually invited to guest on a radio show!  Super good times, if I get a copy of the audio I'll be sure to post it for y'all.  But yeah, I didn't manage to get home till like, 11pm, so my attempts to catch up on missing a post didn't go well.  Went live before midnight though, and that's what counts.

Today's band is a really solid outfit from Sweden, Soilwork.  These are some guys that, while I don't listen to them as much as I used to, I still consider one of my more favorite bands.  This song especially has some really strong energy to it, kicking in super strong right off the bat.  I'm hoping to catch them live someday, I've heard really good things about their live shows.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment