Friday, September 14, 2018

Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face (Live)


Band: Cannibal Corpse
Song: Hammer Smashed Face
Show: Wacken Open Air (2007)
Genre: Death Metal
Language: Strong

I feel like it's important for me to return to some of my roots as we come to the end of regular postings here, so I did a deep dig in my old post list, and found that Cannibal Corpse was the 12th band I ever posted, and that was an album review.  I actually ended up posting the studio version of this song just 20 days after that.

As that was back in 2014 though, I feel I'm totally justified in sharing the song again, as it's highlighting the lice show that CC can bring.  Behold Corpsegrinder's gigantic neck, it's the stuff of legends.  He's also a huge World Of Warcraft fan, hence the Horde logo tattooed on his arm.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment