Monday, September 17, 2018

Hollywood Undead - Everywhere I Go


Band: Hollywood Undead
Song: Everywhere I Go
Album: Swan Songs (2008)
Genre: Rap Rock

Here's to the band I posted 11 times from the start of this blog in 2014 to October of last 2016.  Hot dang, I apparently loved this band that I hardly listen to now.

It's super nostalgic for me to listen to these guys again though, like, I listened to this album probably about 50 times over the course of 2014-2015 when I first was really listening to the band.  I just find all their stuff so freaking funny, you know?  These lyrics are so absurd, I can't help but smile the whole time I listen to it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


4 comments:

  1. That's one of the bands I truly appreciate for the hilarity of the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never felt that way about my boys in ICP though, haha

      Delete
    2. You're not wrong. Not sure why they haven't endeared themselves to me in the same way . . . oh, wait, yes. I am sure. lol

      Delete
    3. Bazooka Joey is a modern marvel and I will not have it slandered

      Delete