Tuesday, September 4, 2018

MGK - Rap Devil


Band: Machine Gun Kelly (MGK)
Song: Rap Devil
Album: Single (2018)
Genre: Rap, Hip Hop
Language: Strong

This is kinda dumb, but I'm super happy right now cause there's some more heavy rap beef going down.  We had Drake and Pusha T just a month ago, and now we have some legit bad blood flowing between MGK and freaking Eminem.  Known angry individual, Eminem isn't one that usually takes part in stuff like this anymore, but he decided to take offense.

I was gonna post Eminem's track first, but it's been a disaster trying to find a good copy of the song for streaming.  It's called Not Alike and can be streamed on like, Spotify, but I can't find a good video right now.

Yo, such a good song though, MGK handles the whole thing since his initial dig at Eminem was back in 2012.  So, like, that was old news.  His comeback I feel is on a better track, and he doesn't get so caught up in the kind of stuff Eminem does like throwing out syllables all over the place.

I dunno man, I liked Eminem's track, but MGK seems to have taken it in the same way that I would by just throwing back insults and not really taking it too seriously.  In the song at least, I can't wait to see where it goes to next.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment