Saturday, September 15, 2018

Eminem - Killshot


Artist: Eminem
Song: Killshot
Album: Single (2018)
Genre: Rap, Hip Hop
Language: Strong

Well I would be a bad blog if I didn't highlight the response to Rap Devil that Em dropped yesterday.  Like, yo, this is a brutal song.  I knew I had said some really solid thing about MGK's track, but there's no way it held up to what Eminem had to say.  It's a shame, but Eminem is an incredibly literate person who is ready to throw a dictionary at you, and he did here.

I look forward to seeing how this develops, but realistically this is probably the last entry in this beef.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment