Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl


Artist: Ed Sheeran
Song: Galway Girl
Album: Divide (2017)
Genre: Pop Acoustic

If I post before midnight, it technically means I didn't miss a day yet, and that's what counts.

My goodness though, I didn't think I'd have this kind of trouble getting posts out now that I'm down to 1 job, but here it is.  I'll have a more inspired pick go live tomorrow, I promise.  Still though, this is a really good song that I enjoy a lot personally.  Screw the fact that he's straight up stealing my classic red T under a black jacket look in this picture.  What the heck dude, that's been my thing for the last 6 years.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment