Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Frank Sinatra - My Way


Artist: Frank Sinatra
Song: My Way
Album: Eh, I dunno
Genre: Pop

I just realized I never made this post live when I finished it this afternoon, which I suppose put's it right in line with the ending attitude of how things have gone here.  That's ok though, cause I managed to save this song till the end of everything, and that's what counts.

Well here we are, the end of all the posts that have lasted 4 full years.  Though we sometimes had posts that didn't go live till 11:30 pm, not a day was missed in the grand scheme of posting.  I'm super happy with how this whole project played out, and I'm super grateful to any and everybody who stuck around for any length of time.  I didn't actually think I'd end up finishing this any time soon, I actually have posts planned out, peppered throughout the next year or two for the special occasion weeks.

I'll come back for stuff like that here and there, and I hope to get back on a weekly thing once life calms down again.

The cool stuff though?  My band is doing super great, you can actually hear us play if you check out this video (I play bass on the left).  My podcast is picking up too, we've got the switch to weekly episodes coming up, and I'm super excited.  You can keep up with that right over here if you want to hear me and my friends be immature and just having a good time.  And work wise the whole barber life is treating me well.  Moving to a small town has been great for my budget, and the people here aren't too bad at all.

I'm glad to have shared such a long portion of my life with you guys, here's to coming back in the future.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


3 comments:

  1. Glad to think that you are not ending this totally. I'll look forward to the occasional track. And you did it your way. (Apologies if I've been offline for a week, but I've been ill. At least, I was here to enjoy Frank - I always do.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I've been out of town and a little AFK myself. I'm glad you made it back in time for this one!

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.

    ReplyDelete