Saturday, July 15, 2017

Dethklok - Crush The Industry


Band:  Dethklok
Song:  Crush The Industry
Album:  Dethalbum III
Genre:  Death Metal

Firstly, I'm really pissed that Adult Swim didn't allow another season of Metalocalypse to be made.  I freaking loved that show and all I get is the unfinished product that it ended up being.  Still good, but also not quite completed.

But hey, musically we got 3 great albums that showcased Brendon Small's rise from just kinda caring about what he was doing to actually getting good at it and knocking the performance out of the park.  Dethalbum III was a great example of his vocal work improving from the first one especially.

Good work Brendon.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment