Sunday, October 23, 2016

Halestorm - Bad Romance


Band:  Halestorm
Genre:  Hard Rock

I was like 100% sure I had posted these guys in the past, but apparently I haven't.  Unfortunately this means you get a cover as your into to them here but you can always check them out on your own time.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I'm a sucker for great cover songs.  This one almost sounds like Lady Gaga is singing with them, which considering she's a fantastic vocalist I think we can agree that that's a rather good thing for Lzzy Hale.

So yo, Tuesday is the start of The Week Of Evil.  I've been working close with Jeff to find a pile of terrible music to "grace" your ears with.  It's gonna be fun, so be sure to tune in.  November 1st we will return to standard programing.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment