Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Carach Angren - Sir John


Band:  Carach Angren
Genre:  Symphonic Black Metal

So as I said yesterday, not all Black Metal is about Satan.  Let's be real, a horrific story is much better than a gibberish pile of evil satanic things.

I have yet to find a band that's as amazing at telling chilling stories as Carach Angren is.  The first time I listened through the entirety of This Is No Fairytale I read the lyrics at the same time and, not gonna lie, the album put me in a very dark place.  The stories they manage to tell through their music are jaw dropping.

I wanna say I don't often give a 100% recommendation to a band, but this is a band that any horror fan really needs to check out.  Their narrative is gorgeous.

Please listen to this song while reading the lyrics to enjoy a short horror story from WWII, you won't regret it.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment