Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Bongzilla - Grim Reefer


Band:  Bongzilla
Genre:  Stoner Metal, Sludge Metal

Want some deep lyrics? Wrong song.

Smell, Death in the air
Ahh, Super crystals everywhere
Hit, Wishin' for Death
Horrors, Floatin' round my head
Retribution, Gonna be Hell
Satan, Comin' oh well

This song is...  special.  I asked Jeff for recommendations of what to follow Cannabis Corpse with and he gave me this to keep with the Marijuana theme.  He keeps trying to get me to listen to stuff like this that he tells me about and I never get around to.  Well sorry Jeff, I don't have time for 10 minutes songs usually, aight?

But for real, who would listen to this stuff while stoned?  I feel like that's a bad trip waiting to happen.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment