Sunday, October 2, 2016

Jidenna - Long Live The Chief


Artist:  Jidenna
Genre:  Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

I'm not afraid to admit when I straight up stumble across something that turns out to be fantastic.  In fact, I'm like 90% sure I've BSed at least 4 or 5 posts here based entirely on that.  Hey, enjoy it.

I've been watching Luke Cage on Netflix cause I'm straight up in love with literally anything that Netflix touches in regards to Marvel and this show is no exception.  One of my favorite things (NO SPOILERS) about it so far is that there's this club.  In this club Netflix actually went and booked legit artists to come in, perform music for the scenes, and lend a really real feeling to the atmosphere.

I'm about halfway through it right now, and this is the song that opened up one of the episodes.

If you've got Netflix I'd heavily advise checking out this show.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment