Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Gorillaz - El Manana


Band:  Gorillaz
Genre:  Alternative

So full honesty here, I've never really listened to these guys too much.  Or this guy, I can't remember how many people are actually in this group, but I kinda feel like it's only one guy come to think of it.

Buy anyway, I was listening to this album on shuffle and this rather melancholy song came on right about the time I was really feeling pretty blah.  As somebody who is a little stuck in a rut that's a kinda common feeling though, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm a little bummed that I'm late on the whole Gorillaz train, but I hear there's a new album in the works rather soon, so we'll see how that turns out.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment