Friday, June 24, 2016

Your Favorite Martian - Road Rage


Band:  Your Favorite Martian (YFM)
Genre:  Alternative Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

You know though, speaking of RWJ yesterday I remembered he had a bit of a musical side project as well.  I mean to be fair his wasn't as big a deal as most of the other YT musicians I'm gonna try to get into YFM was still an interesting group.  Ray has this really freaking immature crap sense of humor that fluctuates with the trends of the internet and as such looking back on a lot of his stuff I can't believe I liked it.  Hey, I can at least say at some point in my life I was hip to pop culture enough to try and emulate these dudes.  It also probably helped that I was 17 or 18 at the time and less mature than I am now.

This is actually a decent song though compared to his usual string of jokes.  The music portion of this group isn't bad at all, it's just a little immature sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment