Friday, June 17, 2016

Tech N9ne - If I Could


Artist:  Tech N9ne feat Chino Moreno & Stephen Carpenter of Deftones
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Some

This album continues to be one of my favorite albums I've ever heard.  Not only was it the first Tech N9ne album I bought, as far as I can tell it might even be his best.  Wooo, dumb luck for the win!

This song is fantastic because it has the singer and guitarist from Deftones making it all cool, ya know?  This song is my second favorite song on the entire album actually.  I already posted the first one though, so you'll have to track it down separately.

Crap, fell asleep while writing this.  Ah well.

Anyway though, there's a certain element to this song that I just can't get past.  It's a song I can listen to every day and still no get tired of it which is why I'm sharing it with you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment