Thursday, June 2, 2016

Demon Hunter - Summer Of Darkness


Band:  Demon Hunter
Genre:  Metalcore, Hardcore

I know I've posted these guys a bit in the past but I think it'd be best to post one of their older songs to symbolize when I first discovered them.  Actually when I first got into them I had been given a copy of their newest album along with a mess of songs off of different albums.  I didn't know that the newer album was a weird sound and it threw me off a lot when I heard their older material.  I didn't like it actually cause it wasn't what I was expecting.

Joke's on me though cause I finally listened to this album and it was amazing.  Even if you don't like it I hope you can appreciate the sound of it.  I don't know how you'll do that, but that's ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment