Sunday, December 14, 2014

Phil Wickham - This Is Amazing Grace

You know what?  It's Sunday, let's post some Jesus music.

This is a song we do at church a lot and it's one of my favorites.  It's really freaking hard to lay since the entire song is 8ths on bass with the exception of the chorus.  You can hear it best in the verse, but that's how it goes the whole times.  Honestly it probably goes like that through the chorus a bit too, but my fingers can't quite handle that.  After 1 rehearsal and two services my fingers feel about ready to fall off.  Basically the worst thing ever, but the song is so much fun that I don't even care.

If this isn't your cup of tea then I'm sorry.  I'm sure some of the Satan stuff that I posted during Halloween wasn't everybody's favorites stuff either.


No comments:

Post a Comment