Tuesday, December 30, 2014

MGK - D3MONS

I first head about MGK when I learned that his song "Wild Boy" was banned cause the night crew played it and broke the no swearing in work music rule.  After that I obviously had to check that song out after that and I liked it enough that I bought the album.

Listening to the album I realized that it really had a lot of good songs on it.  It even had my favorite rapper, Tech N9ne on it.  The best part though was when I found this song, cause it introduced me to DMX.  I really don't know too much about him, but I have enjoyed the songs I've heard and I like his voice a lot.

MGK on the other hand sounds like he's trying to me Eminem, which he actually does really well, so I'm looking forward to hearing what he ends up doing with his career.


No comments:

Post a Comment