Saturday, December 20, 2014

ThePianoGuys - Carol of the Bells (for 12 cellos)


I'm gonna be honest with you.  For some reason I've had a lot of issues finding good Christmas Music.  Like, there's a lot out there, but I don't want to overload a single artist, you know?

In my desperation, I reached out to a friend of mine asking for recommendations.  Unfortunately she only suggested Trans Siberian Orchestra songs, and I already added them once so I felt weird doing it again.

She did mention this song though, and while it may not have been this version she was referring to, it is definitely a good one.  Or as a friend of mine might say after listening to it, "That was a good one."  This will be where I find out if any of my real life friends read this blog, haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment