Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Faith No More - Epic

Call me weird, but as I sit at 5:30 am and hear sappy Christmas music, I kinda want to kill myself.  Don't get me wrong, I like a god deal of Christmas music, but this early in the morning I want to just sit and enjoy my coffee with generic rock in the background.

That's the main problem here is that during December all you can get anywhere is Christmas.  To combat this, I will refrain from any more Christmas music until the last 7 days before Christmas, kinda like what we had going on Halloween.

So Faith No More was a kinda big deal a long while ago, and by "big deal" I mean they had a unique sound and some singles that went big.

Funny thing though, they have just written an album and plan to release soon, so any fans of the band should be happy.  By all reports I've heard it seems to be doing well.


No comments:

Post a Comment