Saturday, December 31, 2016

Panic! At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa


Band:  Panic! At The Disco
Genre:  Alternative Rock

One of my favorite songs I didn't mean to listen to.  I was just shuffling all of Panic!'s music on day and this happened to come on.  It's possibly one of my favorites now honestly.

But hey hey, it's New Year's Eve!  Hype for a new year, eh?  Hopefully less people will die next year than have this year.  My goodness, all the famous people that have died this year.  It's ridiculous, too many people that I liked a lot died this year.

On the plus side I learned that Kimbo Slice existed.  I always thought that was a nickname we made up at work for one of the managers, Jim.  We called him Jimbo Slice for the longest time and I honestly thought it was something that we all came up with.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment