Sunday, December 11, 2016

Demon Hunter - Cold Winter Sun


Band:  Demon Hunter
Genre:  Metalcore, Heavy Metal

OH SHOOT, THEY JUST STRAIGHT UP RELEASED IT ALREADY!

"Wait, Noah, I feel like you may like this group?"  Yeah...  I apologize for how hyped I am about this album, this is just one of the things I've been looking forward to for a long time now.  By a long time I mean about 2 years since that's when the last album was released.

I'm really excited about the direction that Demon Hunter has decided to take.  I'm a big fan of all their old stuff, but the fact that they aren't remaining stagnant is really a great thing.  Their guitarists keep switching around so I suppose that would really help to keep the sound fresh.  That's another thing though, for having so many new guitarists they have really managed to keep a really good central sound to the whole thing.  Like this song, all the guitar parts were written by Patrick Judge formerly of The Showdown, but it still has a lot of the DH sound to it.

If this is what they're comfortable releasing so far I can't wait to hear the rest of it next year.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment