Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wall Of Voodoo - Mexican Radio


I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you might have heard this song before.  It's a really catchy song that talks about how back in the day guitars would occasionally pick up Mexican radio stations if they were playing in the Texas area.  It's a really cool song with a bit of off timing stuff going on that is just generally enjoyable.  If you've never heard it be sure to check it out.  There's no reason at all that you shouldn't hear it at least once in your life.



I'm beginning to think I need some sort of early warning system for people to know whether they need headphones or whatever when they listen to this stuff.  Maybe a language warning?  Lemme know what you think, cause I'd hate to think I'm blindsiding some of you who are unfamiliar with some of the stuff I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment