Monday, July 13, 2015

Marilyn Manson - (s)AINT


Manson gets a lot of bad rep because of a majority of his material being very obscene, but don't let this keep you away from some of his catchier songs.

I'm probably gonna have to do an album spotlight on this one soon, cause this is a really wonderful album in a lot of ways, but we'er just gonna talk about one single track this time.

What can I really say about this one.  It's got a reasonably catchy driving beat for the verse, the chorus is fun to sing along with, but there is one part that I really think stands out.  Hands down my favorite and catchiest part of the song is the end of verse 1 and the bridge portion in which he says "I've got an F and a C, and I've got a K too, and the only thing that's missing is a bitch like U."  I don't know what I like about it so much, it's just a catchy part of the song that I can't ever get out of my head.


I'm beginning to think I need some sort of early warning system for people to know whether they need headphones or whatever when they listen to this stuff.  Maybe a language warning?  Lemme know what you think, cause I'd hate to think I'm blindsiding some of you who are unfamiliar with some of the stuff I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment