Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Foo Fighters - Everlong


Band:  Foo Fighters
Genre:  Rock

When I started listening to these guys last week I asked my brother why, since I had never set out to hear them, did I feel like I knew all of their songs?  His answer was because they are very generic radio rock and that I have heard them that way.

He understated that.  They don't just sound like generic radio rock, they are radio rock.  I have heard so many of their songs that I never knew were them it's crazy.  I'm impressed honestly.

Side note, this is day 3 of my Grand Opening, we're officially opening the store to the public tomorrow, it's been all training up till this point.



AFTERNOON EDIT:

Yeah, so I'm about to head in for this evening.  I have hardly interacted with the employees as of right now actually, I've been all with the chicken thawing.  We had a guy who transferred in from a different and already knows the system so I didn't really teach yet.  Today I'm supposed to be in charge of "cooked food handling" so we'll see how it plays out.  Tomorrow is the big day though, 10am till 12 am approximately.  #Excitement

No comments:

Post a Comment