Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Devourment - Conceived In Sewage


Band:  Devourment
Genre:  Slam Death

This one's from my brother.  You know, before we get into the chilax tunes.

He claimed the music video was "funny", but I couldn't find it.  Apparently it was just the band playing in a dark room and a guy with a flashlight and a camera just walked around.  I don't see this as being super funny, but whatever.  The name of the song is what amused me honestly.  I'm a sucker for terrible imagery and this was basically perfect in the realm of "so terrible in can't be true and thus is amusing."

I know you'll hate this, so you don't need to listen, but I promise tomorrow kicks off at least 4 days of mellow tunes.

Side note, Slam Death is like Death Metal but more intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment