Sunday, January 10, 2016

Mortal Treason - Sunrise Over A Sea Of Blood


Band:  Mortal Treason
Genre:  Deathcore

I apologize that I'm on a trend right now, I've got some really sweet things happening that have taken up a lot of my time.  These things are as follows.

So the reason for the trend is that I literally planned about the next 2 weeks of posts on 1 or 2 days rather than spread out because, today, I'm going to South Carolina for a work thing.

I am going down to Killian's Crossing to open a Chick-fil-a.  I get to train people on a crap on of stuff because I'm just special that way.  Also because my manager is a pretty sweet person.

I'm mildly terrified of this, but I'm sure it'll go ok, right?

Song wise this is a band that I was introduced to back when I first started listening to Metal.  I hated them then, but I kinda dig it now that I've expanded my musical horizons.



EVENING UPDATE

Hey guys, I just thought this would be the easiest way to get people's attention.  I'm gonna be adding a thing at the end of the night this week, or early in the morning since I'm gonna be working from 11am till possible 1 am this week.  I just wanted to say I landed fine and for the first couple days I'm gonna have a load of free time to update this stuff.  That's a bit of a relief honestly, but we'll see what ends up happening Thursday through Saturday when I have my long shifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment