Monday, May 25, 2015

Cover Week 2: The Animal In Me - Rap God



I'm currently writing this from my car because in my mind there were places that are open at 5:30 am.  Apparently not on Sunday, so I've got about half an hour to kill.  Luckily the place I'm outside of doesn't turn off it's WiFi when it's closed, so it's not like I have nothing to do.

No, I don't only exist online, I just left my book at home.

So we've talked a lot about how much I love cover songs, and I think it's time to do another cover week.  Just because.

I don't remember how I found this.  If fact, that's how I feel like I found most of my favorite cover songs.

I mean, this could probably be on one of the Punk Goes Pop albums, but those ones usually suck, ya know?

Also, it's Metalcore, just in case you don't like that.  But listen anyway, cause it's not too bad.  The female vocalist, when singing, is actually really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment