Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wu-Tang Clan - Shame On A Nigga

First off, before anybody freaks about the title just please, shut up.  It's a word, it's the title of the song, and I don't mean it disparagingly.  Yes, I'm white.  No, I'm not racist for typing the title of a song.

Cool, I'm glad we got that out of the way.

The first time I heard this song it was being covered by System Of A Down.  It's a very fast and aggressive song in that version that works surprisingly well, but we arent' here to talk about that.

I just started listening to Wu-Tang recently, so I don't know too much about them other than that I like them.  Still though, that's how a lot of the music I give you is, right?

I can tell you that there's 9 of them, and they all have interesting nicknames.  That's all I've got though, other than that the group influenced an awful lot of rappers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment